- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect, some of which is optional, when you use our Web Site may include your name, e-mail address, employer, login names, passwords, job title, phone and fax number and mailing address.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. The non-personally identifiable data we collect when you visit our Web Site may include the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our Web Site, which pages you visit on our Web Site, which URL you next go to, which browser you used to come to our Web Site, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and any search terms entered on our Web Site. We do not connect the Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect on our Web Site.
- How we use your information: Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide customers with superior service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our Web Site. For example, we may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to improve our Web Site and tailor your experience at our Web Site, show you content that we think you might be interested in, and content according to your preferences. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather broad demographic information. We may use Personally Identifiable Information to provide any requested information by you. We may use personal information provided by Members to notify Members about opportunities, deliverVegtech newsletters and otherwise communicate with Members about Vegtech, its products and services.
We gather and use information in a number of ways, including by way of: surfing; online surveys and polling; promotional activities; newsletters and promotional e-mails, job applications and; contact information.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to a court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release certain Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Terms or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
- Consent to Processing: By providing any information to the Web Site, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information.
- Choice/Opt-Out: We will offer you a choice as to whether you want to receive further communications about special offers, product information or other marketing messages. If you wish not to receive further marketing communications from Vegtech we will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request to “opt-out" and receive no future notices.
- Cookies: A “cookie” is a small data file transferred by a Web site to your computer’s hard drive. We send cookies when you surf our Web Site, respond to online surveys or polls, or request information. Accepting the cookies used on our Site does not give us access to your Personally Identifiable Information, but we can use the cookies to identify your computer. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyze traffic patterns on our Site. This can enable us over time to provide you with a better experience on our Site by improving the content and making it easier to use. For example, cookies can allow delivering content specific to your interests and save your password so you do not have to repeat it more than once on pages where a logon is required. However, you may disallow cookies through your Web browser and still visit our Web Site.
- Linked Sites: Our Web Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Web Site. Vegtech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
- Security: We take security very seriously. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Vegtech, and Vegtech and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Users of the Web Site use the Web Site at their own risk.
VEGTECH (Pty) Ltd. LIMITED COPYRIGHT NOTICE
© 2018 Vegtech (Pty) Ltd. Limited. All Rights Reserved
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Vegtech.